- Added Player vs Player! The armory will allow you to duke it out against another player. All quests have a 20% chance to drop PvP Tokens. PvP Tokens can also be purchased in the Fairy Shop. A PvP match is similar to rock, paper, scissors, but your Adventurers’ power comes into play. Attack beats Skill, Skill beats Block, and Block beats Attack. Attack Rating greatly affects Attack, Skill Effectiveness greatly affects Skill, and Defense Rating greatly affects Block. Try to climb the rankings! You can also challenge your friends and guildmates to friendly duels!
- Added new Legendary Gear! This set uses a new type of gear called Flexible. All classes can wear this armor and use this weapon!
Fabled Helm: +6 to all stats and 40% bonus XP received. 40 Agility and 40 Armor
Fabled Breastplate: +6 to all stats and 40% bonus XP received. 40 Agility and 40 Armor
Fabled Greaves: +6 to all stats and 40% bonus XP received. 40 Agility and 40 Armor
Fabled Ring: +6 to all stats and 40% bonus XP received.
Fabled Forger: +6 to all stats and 40% bonus XP received. 100 Attack Rating
- All Legendary weapons and armor no longer have a level requirement. A level one Adventurer can be in full Legendary gear!
- Added new Leaderboards for top Agencies, Guilds, and Achievements:
Agencies: Sorted by Level, but also displays Total Power and Gold Earned
Guilds: Sorted by Total Power
Achievements: Sorted by Achievement Points (AP)
PvP: Sorted by ranking
Minigame (not new, but for clarity): Sorted by score, but also displays time associated with highest score.
- Added pagination to the Leaderboards and increased the maximum displayed users. Also completing the minigame will show your score, instead of the top 10 and added a “locate me” button.
- Added new level 5, 10, and 15 Legendary Guild quests on Tanvoc’s Refuge! Each of these are 12 hour quests that can be reduced by anyone playing the Guild Minigame. Doing these quests also awards negative Tanvoc’s Legion reputation (150 per each quest)! Goblinite is used to craft Legendary Trinkers:
Level 5 = 2 Goblinite for participating members, and 1 for all other Guild members.
Level 10 = 3 Goblinite for participating members, and 1 for all other Guild members.
Level 15 = 4 Goblinite for participating members, and 2 for all other Guild members.
Level 20 still = 15 Goblinite for participating members, and 3 for all other Guild members.
- Added the ability for Guild Masters to deselect Guild quests.
- Tapping Adventurers in the loot screen will cause them to replay their last animation (victory or defeat). Dead Adventurers will not replay their death animation as that would just be cruel.
- Tapping Adventurers while walking around your HQ will discombobulate them to say the least. They will now react to the sheer strength of your powerful finger. Make sure to try it with your volume on!
- Added a Personalized Shop! When trying to gear up your Adventurers, there will be an icon that allows you to open the shop through the Adventurer Tab that only displays gear that Adventurer can use! Purchasing anything will automatically equip it.
- Removed the Sims-like loading screen progress text (“Igniting Forge”, “Stocking Wares”, etc.) and replaced them with more informative tips! Also added the version number in the bottom left of the loading screen. If it doesn’t read “0.7.0” your version is not up to date.
- The bug reporter tool has been moved to the settings. Press three fingers on the screen at any time to submit a bug/suggestion/feedback!
- Added interface for the Medical Bay. Clicking the icon on the building will pull up the Adventurers Tab, but only display the dead Adventurers.
- Added the ability to change your Agency name for 500 Gems in the Fairy Shop.
- Added new Agency Info Panel, accessible by clicking either your level or name in the HUD (upper left-hand corner). This panel will show useful profile statistics: minutes played, gold earned, total Adventurer power, average Adventurer rating, quests succeeded,quest failed, minigames played, colors owned, Adventurers borrowed, Adventurers Nominated, gear crafted, and decorations. Players can also change their Agency name from this panel for 500 Gems.
- Added language support for Arabic.
Changes and Improvements
- Guild Rank is now working, as fun as it was to see every Guild ranked 7th
- Gave Epic Adventurers a more reliable chance to appear in the tavern (from 1-3). Some users were encountering none for multiple refreshes, some users were encountering 10.
- Adjusted death timers for recovering Adventurers based on quality:
Common (White quality) = 2 hours
Uncommon (Green quality) = 4 hours
Rare (Blue quality) = 6 hours
Epic (Purple quality) = 8 hours
- Players can now readily see the quality of Adventurers in the Tavern and can click on any color to view more information about it!
- Upgrading the Medical bay now reduces recovery time by a percentage:
Level 2 = 10% time off
Level 3 = 25% time off
Level 4 = 35% time off
Level 5 = 50% time off
Ex: a Blue quality Adventurer in a level 5 Medical Bay would only take 3 hours to recover.
- Reviving dead adventurers with Gems is now a flat cost based on quality:
Common (White) = 25 Gems
Uncommon (Green) = 50 Gems
Rare (Blue) = 75 Gems
Epic (Purple) = 100 Gems
- Added S++ as a potential Adventurer rating. The rating system has been completely redone. Now instead of seeing all Adventurers around an A- rating, you’ll see a much larger range (from E to S). Achieving an S+ rating is still possible, and a perfect Adventurer will now receive an S++ rating!
- Increased the odds of the Time-Off pickup during the Guild Minigame from 10% to 30%
- Firing an Adventurer with gear on now tries to return the gear to you (assuming you have the inventory space). If not, you will receive a warning that you don’t have the space.
- Added the ability to click on Daily Reward items for more information.
- Selecting a Guild quest now automatically closes the map.
- Changed the Brintooth Legendary Guild quest to use Brintooth’s icon, just like the Legendary quests that appear on the world map.
- Reduced the odds of finding gear at low-length quests (10, 20, and 40 minute). Players were getting so much gear that they were missing out on a lot of it due to having a full inventory!
- Reduced gold and XP rewards from Common (White quality) quests. We want Epic quests to feel much more rewarding, and given how easy Common quests are to complete, we adjusted the rewards to accommodate them more fairly.
- If an Adventurer has a better shield they can equip, the gear upgrade icon now appears above their off-hand slot.
- Improved the tutorial system to include the cave exploring Minigame!
- Increased the cost of Rare (Blue) and Epic (Purple) quality Adventurers. Rare now costs 2,000 gold and Epic now costs 10,000 gold.
- Added the ability to purchase Adventurers with Gems (in case you don’t have the gold). Common = 1
Uncommon = 5
Rare = 20
Purple = 100
- Added ability to purchase gear with Gems.
- Added a warning for new players anytime Agency level is less than 3 and a quest is dispatched with less than 70% chance of success.
- Increased the rewards from Starter Kit (available in the Fairy Shop). Now awards 10,000 gold (up from 3,000), 500 Gems (up from 100), and still rewards 4 Uncommon quality Adventurers!
- Added the ability to add friends directly from the Guild UI, and invite friends to Guild directly from the friends list.
- Last online information in the friends list is now converted to local time.
- Added an epic and satisfying visual effect for crafting Legendary items!
- Spending Gems now plays a sound.
- Relearning a passive or affinity now plays a sound.
- Sending and receiving a message now plays a sound.
- Guild message now plays a sound.
- Collecting Mercenary gold now plays a sound.
- Selling all items now plays a better sound.
- The Full Health Pickup in the Minigame now appears 50% as often. It got to the point where it was appearing so frequently, at high speeds where you wouldn’t even have to avoid obstacles.
- Factions now require 100% more reputation to unlock and colors are awarded at Reputation level Respected and Loathed (up from Honored and Shunned).
- Added the ability to sort Adventurers in the Tavern and Adventurer Tab by total power (indicated by the sword and shield icon).
- Removed a few testing accounts from the Minigame Leaderboards, so more users can compete for the high score and Achievements!
- Now displays a prompt in the upper right-hand corner whenever you receive Goblinite and the amount.
- Trying to use an item that you don’t have will now take you to the corresponding item in the Fairy Shop.
- Prompts are now sent to Guild Masters and Captains when new players apply to the Guild.
- Instead of starting with 5 free colors, you unlock them through progression at levels 2, 3, 5, 7, and 10. Players will be prompted whenever they unlock a new color!
- Changed the maximum text characters allowed in Guild names from 16 to 22! Make Unique Guild Nam-
- Added the ability to buy all remaining colors for 50% of the Gems!
- Increased the tap radius of building icons to make it easier to open their menus.
- Changed the Merchants Guild Shop icon to more accurately reflect a shop.
- We will now send players a humble request to review our game upon reaching level 4. Sorry not sorry…. Yes I am, please review our game 😭
- Replaced the Agency XP from Daily Login Rewards with PvP Tokens!
- Slightly reduced the number of quests generated by the War Room.
- We now display a message when you have no Adventurers available to dispatch, instead of showing a blank panel.
- Adventurers now have a sleep animation. Instead of lying in bed lifeless, Adventurers will move slightly and even breathe!
- When opening the map to dispatch Guild quests, Tanvoc’s Refuge is now the focus.
- The 10 second spam delay between sending messages has been reduced to 2 seconds. Spam away!
- Friend chats now save your last 100 messages (max 10 messages per friend visible at one time).
- Gold from unlocking Achievements now has to be manually collected in the Achievements menu instead of just being added to your inventory.
- Reduced the Legendary Immaculate head and leggings damage bonus from 30% to 25%.
- The Guild Hall, Merchant’s Shop, and Armory (used for PvP) all start as owned buildings in the Head Quarters. The achievement for purchasing them has been removed, as that would now be impossible.
- You can no longer send messages to yourself :(
- Changed the way the confirm selection UI looks. Now confirm action is always on the right and cancel is always on the left.
- When selecting a building/menu, now a pop up to open both appears.
- Players now start with the Merchant Guilds Shop unlocked and owned.
- Switched Guild Rank and Average Rating position in the Guild UI.
- Changed the Legendary Pack icon to more accurately display shard components instead of a little bag.
- You can now look at other player’s bases from the Leaderboards.
- Guild interface improved to allow more room for menu buttons.
- Added a “plus” icon next to the Gem display in the HUD that takes you directly to the Fairy Shop.
- Added a friend icon in the Guild UI, so you can easily see who in the Guild roster is your friend.
- Tavern UI now displays how many open Adventurer slots you have.
- Moved Vix the Advisor’s face to not be covering up any important information during the tutorial.
- Improved overall game performance.
- Can now access the world map directly from the Active Quest screen.
- The Legendary Component count is now visible in the set selection in the Forge.
- Fixed a bug that caused recovering Adventurers to sleep sideways on their beds like psychopaths.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused UIs to briefly appear through the loading screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused Adventurers to sometimes display an S++ rating. Kudos to you, we didn’t even think that was possible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the new quest and Adventurer generation to take an additional 1-60 seconds longer than indicated to refresh.
- Fixed a bug that caused the new quest and Adventurer generation to not update correctly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused alt-tabbing to confuse the Adventurer list with Tavern list.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Daily Login Rewards to reset in the middle of progress. Now it’s based on server time, so there is absolutely no way that can ever happen again…….
- Logging in on day 29 and 30 will grant you 50% Agency XP (each day).
- Fixed minor typos. Apparently the word Adventeurers is hard to spell.
- Fixed a bug that caused music to play even though the music volume is set to 0. I think our audio guy is trying to tell us something.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the first iteration prototype UI to pop up. No one is more horrified by this than we are.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to receive coming online prompts from users they had sent a friend request to, but hadn’t actually accepted yet.
- Fixed an issue that caused Average Rating to not be displaying correctly in the friends list.
- Fixed an issue that caused the last name you typed into the friend list to be saved.
- Fixed an issue that caused a user sending a message to an offline user to show the sender a notification.
- Fixed an issue that displayed your information on sent friend requests instead of theirs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the All Skills UI to include skills from borrowed Mercenaries.
- Weapon swapping when your inventory is full now works correctly, or will display a warning if you don’t have the inventory space.
- Changed the Mercenary prompts to appear only after someone dispatches a quest with your Adventurer – to avoid spam.
- Times Borrowed and Total Gold in Mercenary Quarters now is being saved and displayed correctly.
- Fixed a rare bug that sometimes caused Adventurers to be wearing two items in one slot.
- Fixed a bug that caused the level 20 star to appear on items that weren’t level 20 and therefore undeserving of a star.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Adventurers walking around your Head Quarters to moon-glide around your Head Quarters instead. In this fictitious world, moon-gliding won’t be discovered for some time and we want to remain true to the lore.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes would cause Adventurers dispatched on Guild quests to return with all their gear missing. Loss of progress is shocking, but not as shocking as naked Adventurers.
- Fixed an issue that caused Legendary quest text to be incorrect, resulting in some factions wanting your help in attacking themselves.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Legendary quests locations to be wrong, resulting in attacking sea creatures on a mountain range.
- Fixed an issue that caused users to appear offline on the friends list but online in the Guild UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused some building positions to be saved while overlapping.
- Fixed an issue that caused Adventurers to nap for much longer than intended. Like… up to 20 minutes. Can you imagine!?
- Fixed an issue that sometimes displayed incorrect icons.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the game to crash after watching an ad.
- Fixed an issue that caused some text to overlap.
- Fixed an issue that caused exiting move mode to not cancel current selection.
- Fixed a bug that allowed borrowing multiple Mercenaries at the same time.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused purchased Adventurers to not save correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Charisma Rune to be unpurchasable from the Fairy Shop.
- Adventure Agency is now orientation-flip compatible on devices that support it.
- Improved support for iPhone X.
- Display has been reconfigured on iPhone X so none of the screen is being cut off by the camera.
- Fixed iPad aspect resolution issues.
- iPad users can now distinguish Adventurer quality in the UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused some UI elements to appear offscreen on iPad.
- Fixed an issue that caused darkened screen effect to not cover the entire screen on select iPhones.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash on old devices.
- Optimized Minigame so it won’t appear sluggish on select iPhones.